Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jewish Virginia Wedding
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:48:53 -0500

Really excellent job on all accounts. Grabbing great moment with a perfect
black and white tonality. Would be interesting to know what photos demand
which of your three camera systems. There are no jarring differences in
quality certainly was we turn from a Canon image to a Leica image.
The bit with the people up in the chairs does so well in photos. I was able
to grab a few of those myself at the end of my wedding photog career. Though
I did them with a 500c Hassy and a folding finder. And 220 Tri X Pro.

On 1/12/15 3:33 PM, "Christopher Williams" <zoeica at mac.com> wrote:

> http://zoeica.com/2015/01/12/a-riverside-on-the-potomac-wedding-in-leesburg-vi
> rginia/

Mix of Leica, Nikon? and Canon.