Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 01:46:46 +0100

Ken,

Thank you very much!

Cheers
Lluis

El 15/01/2015, a las 01:26, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> escribi?:

Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 4 Pics)
Message from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] 4 Pics)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 4 Pics)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] 4 Pics)