Subject: [Leica] PESO: three portraits of Lluis
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:47:24 +0100

Thanks Nathan
 you caught our friend very well.

OTT: are these straight BW JPEG shots out of the camera? or converted raw?

Just curious or willing to kern how to use mine.

I also notice the first one is not as sharp as the other two albeit using a
greater DoF - wrong focus? non native lens (21mm-f1) ?
If so, focus peaking? AF+M? which I still find tricky to use myself as
magnification impedes composition). Full M?

TIA
Philippe

Le 17 janv. 2015 ? 07:46, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :