Subject: [Leica] beam me up
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:46:10 -0600

Ted,

Thanks as always for commenting.  Actually, I took that photo because of
the light beam (flare) which I could see in the viewfinder.  However,
after reading your comments and looking at it again I think it might
have some potential as a "real" image.  I will make the trek back to the
site (it is a neighbor's driveway :)) and try again.

Ken