Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Dreaming
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:52:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Started playing around with the X-t1 this afternoon as I now have
two lenses for it plus the m adapter.  This is the 18-55 zoom (also
have the 56 which I'm taking out this week) this is about a 40 percent
crop or so, 1600 ISO, double exposure (fine jpeg/square monochrome mode)
also anxious to see raw images with some M lenses (next week, hopefully)

>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Sunday-Dreams.jpg.html

Montie