Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:04:07 -0800

Hi Barney mon ami, :-)

But my friend that's one of the most joyous moments of being a photographer!

"Oh neat look at that? CLICK!"  KISS simple!

OH ALL THAT OTHER STUFF SOME FOLKS GET HOT KNICKERS OVER? Quite simply
99.999999% time meaningless diatribe for the over intelligent! ;-) OK I'm
heading for the new bunker with thicker walls and ceilings!! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted