Subject: [Leica] Leica] Some with the Cooke Amotal
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:11:12 +0100

Le 21 janv. 15 ? 20:03, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20150120_L1002539.jpg.html

this one is my favourite Lluis, Uncle Ted will explain why ;-)

OTT I find the lens excellent but your shots might gain with less DoF
as the people are so sharp (and contrasted) that it looks as if, in #1
for instance when seen large, they had been pasted there.

Just my opinion of course.

In any case, I enjoyed them all.

Keep the good work coming

Amities du soir