Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Winter Light
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:19:17 +0100

I like the first one better, sharp with sweet - and probably faithful
consistent (sic) - colours. :-)
So I checked on the camera for the first time - didn't know it existed
- it looks like you could post your images WAY larger ;-)
It must be SOMETHING when blown up fuller than screen ...

Keep them coming
Amities
Philippe

Le 21 janv. 15 ? 20:22, George Lottermoser a ?crit :