Subject: [Leica] PHOTOG BAD NEWS!!!! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:54:05 -0500

My guess is they'll just hire the photographers free lance "stringers" for
each job as they come along. No way they're going to settle for amateur
iPhone shots for SI spreads. They just cant afford to maintain these guys
full time.
The bulk of pulitzer prizes go to stringers not staff photographers.
So its not like their quality of work will go down.