Subject: [Leica] PHOTOG BAD NEWS!!!! :-)
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 06:02:18 +0000

I get the Economist online and audio - and I give the paper edition to my
son-in-law. To get my local rag (Chicago Tribunes) and New York Times
online, I subscribe to the weekend paper auditions only and trash them. I
think that it is because the advertisers value paper subscribers highly. An
expensive fiction.