Subject: [Leica] Tango
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:23:33 +0100

In front of Santa Maria del Mar a couple was performing a very nice Tango
dance. I?ve uploaded it to Vimeo with a nice Tango music performed by Carlos
Gardel, but I?ve can?t post it with the music for copyright reasons, of
someone knows how can I upload it with music, please let me know, thank you.

These pictures was shoot with Leica MM and Summilux 35 and 75 lenses

<https://vimeo.com/117681438>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

PS.- I can send off-line the file with music if someone is interested

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Tango)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Tango)