Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ross's Goose
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:46:55 -0800

Doug Herr OFFERED;

A Ross's Goose blast off plus a few other species:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/anatidae/chen/rogoos11.html

Hi Doug,.
When it's a mass take-off as we see here there must be a lot of wing banging
or bird hitting bird?

Possible my question is related to a Junior stock car championship race when
the green light flashes and everybody is pedal to the metal????? :-) Lots of
bumping and banging goes on depending on skill level of drivers. First
timers or experienced? :-)

Fans all love the crunching and grinding when it's first timers! :-) Me? As
a driver? I hated any crunching, big banging sounds and without question
finding yourself having made a bad move and.........
"YOU ARE SIDEWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK AND THERE'S A BUNCH OF CARS
BEARING DOWN ON YOU!" aAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!
CRASH! BANG! DAMN! BANG & CRASH A COUPLE MORE TIMES!
 BEST PART? When you can still walk away from it all! :-) Only carried away
twice! Thank goodness.

Now back to the birds? :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)