Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 02:45:21 +0100

Fantastic Nathan!!!!

Great pictures, complete story telling, full of beautiful details in Sagrada
Familia, very nice Bar near the Fundaci? Mir?! and you have captured very
well our waiter that Philippe remember very well too, I like very much the
picture # 3_31 too, and the final dinner prepared by Lars look really good!

Un abrazo!
Lluis

El 25/01/2015, a las 09:49, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
escribi?: