Subject: [Leica] PHOTOG BAD NEWS!!!! :-)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:24:25 +0100

Or you can also combine technologies. Two small examples: I am currently
shooting with my 50mm collapsible Summicron from 1953 on my Fuji X-T1 from
2014, with great results. And I have a light meter app on my iPhone which
uses the phone?s camera to measure light, and it does so quite accurately,
when I compare its readings to those from a normal camera or indeed my spot
meter. This is of interest when I am out shooting with my Fuji 6x9 which
does not have a meter.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman