Subject: [Leica] A K.I.S.S. situation
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:54:26 +0100

This picture is what uncle Ted says, KISS!. I usually have the following
settings on my camera when I?m walking ISO 640, f 5,6, focus in between 3
and 4 meters, today was a grey day, fantastic for use the camera in
automatic mode, just in front of me I?ve saw this woman?s expression I?ve
put the camera on my eyes and shoot, fortunately it was in perfect focus,
half a second later and I would miss the expression.

Indifference
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20150126_L1002552.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A K.I.S.S. situation)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A K.I.S.S. situation)