Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Barcelona culture
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:43:46 -0800

Once again, a great way to accompany you through your week; a joy to view.
The series truly makes a whole. As for individual photos, 3-15 and 3-16 are
my favourites.

Last time I saw the Sagrada Familia was 50 years ago this summer. Not much
more than the front towers was completed. I haven't really walked around
Barcelona since.

However, that will change shortly as I (and my wife) will be in Barcelona in
the first week in April. I will announce this generally and hope to meet
with some LUGgers.

Henning