Subject: [Leica] Going to Spain
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:03:49 -0800

My wife and I are coming to Spain in the beginning of April. We're arriving
in Barcelona on the 1st, leaving on the 5th, will be in Bilbao on the 8-12
and then driving back toward Barcelona via probably Madrid and flying home
again on the 20th.

I would like to meet up with LUGgers if at all possible. Please let me know
if you are interested and available at some time to meet, have a coffee
and/or meal and maybe shoot some photos. Meeting LUGgers from around the
world has been one of the greatest pleasures this list has introduced me to
over the last 20 years.

I will be away from the computer from January 29th through February 12th
(Cuba).

Henning Wulff
hjwulff at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Going to Spain)