Subject: [Leica] Maria Cinta (Douglas, Philippe, Ric)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:05:34 +0100

Thank you very much Ric, Philippe, Douglas

Douglas, no she?s not the singer, she was in a group of 4 or 5 persons of
the local channel of Barcelona TV, they was doing a short film about
something you and may other Lugers knos ?P? amb Tomaquet? (Bread with
Tomato), she was very concentrate at her table writing some notes when I?ve
shoot, she was really concentrate because when I?ve showed her pictures she
was very surprised, she said: "when did you this?.? I have not realized at
all?!?.
Be sure, I?ve not said she that I?m using the LUG?s cape of invisibility

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/01/2015, a las 04:38, RicCarter <ric at cartersxrd.net> escribi?: