Subject: [Leica] XE-1 Fans I want to hang my Super Teles off the front
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 09:42:27 +0100

On top of incresing stability, that's what monopods are meant to
avoid ;-)

I've used my old Angenieux's on the E1 and T1 with some degree of
success - even stacked with the Leitz extender.

Here a 1/2 or so crop (shot at 210mm x 2 x 1.5)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/2014-oiseau+1-7532.jpg.html
Living room double glazing window filter for warmer tones of my old
skin.

However for travel and "everyday use" I just bought a light feathered
50-250 for half a song.
Same crop ratio or so
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Mutz-Biches+et+neige-7870.jpg.html
Shot using a 5 seater Citroen C5 WindScreen filter - Warm Inside,
Wipers and Engine On
OIS works ;-)

Worth considering IMHO

Amities
Philippe
Ph

Le 1 f?vr. 15 ? 06:07, Mark Kronquist a ?crit :