Subject: [Leica] A Month After Christmas
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 22:45:29 +0100

Pity we can't view it at a "normal" scale from here, even the "click
the photo to see it large" isn't satisfying Chris.

Yet I think I'd love to see the subtle colours displayed it it on my
somehat large screen (24'' I-mac).

Nice in any case

Amities
Philippe

Le 1 f?vr. 15 ? 19:51, Chris Crawford a ?crit :