Subject: [Leica] IMG: a video made up of photos of Lluis, Luciana and me in Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 07:32:59 +0100

Weather is not that important. In the winter it is cold at night, when we
were there, down into the 40s perhaps, so people dress up for it. But during
the day it was in the 60s and 70s, as you can see on the pictures from
Barceloneta. There is more rain and wind in the winter though. I would say
that the best months to visit Barcelona are between March and June and again
between September and November. I.e. avoid the extreme months July-August
and December-February.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman