Subject: [Leica] Open invitation for LUG members
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 23:46:37 +0100

Thank you Geoff for the announcement, I will be really happy to coordinate a
list for a dinner the 20th September, please don?t hesitate to contact me
for any questions or help.

For those that they don?t know it, up to the 24th September it is an
exhibition of my Barcelona?s pictures in the Gallery Barcelona Visions,
about 50 pics will be exposed.

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/02/2015, a las 23:15, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>