Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2014
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:13:59 +1000

I suspect that Alan may currently have an OS version earlier than the one
that includes/supports(?) iBooks. I don't believe that you need any special
methods to simulate running apps meant for iPhones or iPads. I can't do
more from here now than suggest that update of course.
Alan can you let the list know your outcome please? Yours is the only
report that I have had of any problem with this version of the book. 13 of
the 57 copies purchased to date were Ebooks.
Just two more print sales or one more Ebook would get us past the minimum
profit to get Blurb to pay us for the last couple of sales too ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman