Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen Along the Way
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 11:51:52 -0800

Barney Quinn OFFERED:

>>> Three months ago, after working well for thirty years, my Glaucoma
medications failed and the pressure in my eyes rose to dangerous levels,
Early last November I had surgery for Glaucoma. Today, three months later,
was the first time I felt good enough about my vision to head out on a drive
to look for pictures. I drove over to the Eastern Shore to see what I could
see. What I saw was this sunset in the Blackwater Wildlife Refuge. I offer
this picture to my surgeon, Dr. Kenneth Karlan, in thanks for saving my
eyesight.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Sun1_tonemapped.jpg.html

Hi Barney,
Smashing great sunset! Good on you and your eye Doctor! It seems my glaucoma
meds maybe slipping as the eye pressure has increased in my right eye where
it will go blind, rather than the minimal sight in it at present. In any
event we shall see? :-)
A fine photograph indeed!
cheers,
Dr.ted