Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Fwd: Re: Open invitation for LUG members
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 21:10:03 -0500

But its great to be invited to Barcelona.
And I can think of a other places I'd like to be invited to.
Rio.
Iceland.
Wales.
Alaska.
New Zealand.
Not necessarily in that order.
But a round trip ticket in the same envelope as the invitation might be
nice. And a stub good for three nights in a local hotel with hot and cold
running water near a bus stop.