Subject: [Leica] Desdemona dies at the end
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:09:12 -0500

I thought it was about : " Cassio Othello's lieutenant in the Venetian
defense forces. Cassio accompanied Othello as his friend when he was
courting Desdemona. He is popular, he speaks well, and he is lively and
trusting. Iago eventually convinces Othello that Cassio is Desdemona's
paramour. Cassio is appointed governor of Cyprus after Othello's death."