Subject: [Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:13:01 +1000

I read that it is only for Mac though??

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Anybody heard of Affinity!)