Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:02:59 -0800

It has been unseasonably warm up her, but I was still surprised to look out
on Monday and see a spot of color under my apple trees.  It can't be.  Not I
February.  But it was.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Spring.jpg.html

Amazing.  The buds on the fruit trees in the valley are starting to swell.
The orchardists are madly pruning.  So am I, on my two trees.   I fear we
may be in for a real disaster if it decides to act like February is suppose
to act.  A freeze now could really wipe out the crop for next year.  Watch
out.  Might not be any Washington apples.

View large.  The 100 APO can take it.
Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)