Subject: [Leica] Two new DAS features: 129 and 130.
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:42:23 -0500

Finally got things lined up and got two up (part of the fun was figuring out
how to reconnect my web software after getting a new machine).

These represent probable abuses of a Silvestri 6x12, which I guess is
hand-holdable for shifted architectural work. Still working on getting
enough exposure with a 58 Super Angulon XL, an O56, and a center filter
simultaneously, so please pardon the edges!

http://dantestella.com/past/past130.html
http://dantestella.com/past/past129.html

Then I need to start working backward on a year of M 240 pictures.

Best,
Dante

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Two new DAS features: 129 and 130.)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Two new DAS features: 129 and 130.)