Subject: [Leica] Cold weather in Chicago . . . and some icy views of Lake Michigan
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:11:33 +0000

I always paraphrase the Scottish comedian Billy Connelly who said "if you
are too cold you chose the wrong clothes today".
I don't enjoy the cold, but I have bought and do wear appropriate clothing
when needed.

What I can not tolerate, and have found absolutely no solution for, is too
hot. In my job in motor racing several of the places we went to, and had to
work outside, were too hot for comfort on some of the years (Malaysia
always). There are only so many clothes one can divest oneself of...
Humidity doesn't help. There were 2 or 3 races a year which were pure misery
from start to finish.
Frank D.

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Cold weather in Chicago . . . and some icy views of Lake Michigan)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe) ([Leica] Cold weather in Chicago . . . and some icy views of Lake Michigan JAYANAND)