Subject: [Leica] Panasonic LX 100 experiences
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:58:29 -0500

Nathan:
For what it's worth I have a forerunner of the lx100, the LX7 and while I
believe it's a different zoom range and smaller sensor its a wonderful
camera for what I purchased it to use as a small, easy to carry and film
video camera for Real Estate. I purchased a wide angle adapter lens as well
and the great thing is I can set the camera aperture to f1.4, use a 4/3
aspect ratio, ISO of 3200 and set the shutter speed to 1/60th of a second
for bright and amazing video from such a small package. Much better than my
Fuji XE 2!! And the results are truly amazing. And I credit the Leica lens
for a great deal of the quality. The bonus is that stills are very knock out
great as well!

Good luck with your decision.

Scott