Subject: [Leica] Mary Mora at 95
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:24:27 -0500

Mary Mora was one of the most interesting people I have ever met. She owns a
bar in the tiny town of Cerrillos, New Mexico. When I first met her she was
91 years old. This photograph from 2011 is one of the last portraits that I
made of her. She was 95, and laughing while telling me how she threw a woman
out of her bar a few days earlier because the customer didn't like Mary's
many cats!

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2053

--
Chris Crawford