Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant: Sixty Years of Legendary Photojournalism
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:15:35 -0800

Roger Hart  OFFERED:
Sent: February-19-15 6:46 AM
To: Leica Users Group

I know there has been talk in the past about Dr. Ted's book, but I just
wanted to add my comments here to the group. I have photo books all around
my home and office and I look to them often for inspiration, from both the
photos and the words. Dr. Ted's book is one of those that I will turn to
often as his story is inspirational and his photos aspirational. We can all
learn from the masters, and I'm happy Ted took the time to share his story
with us. If you have not yet purchased a copy, I highly recommend doing so.

Thanks, Ted.

Hi Roger,
Thank you very much. Most kind of you good Sir.

I was asked recently "did I have copies of the BRAVO TV DVD 1 hour
documentary, "The Art of Observation?" And yes I have copies of the "Special
Edition!"

The person asked, "having the book covering a career of 60 years as a
photojournalist is great." But having a copy of the DVD as it's "live you"
talking about some of the same incidents in the book and many others was a
champion idea and a complete package! Particularly given you are still alive
and we can e-mail you tedgrant at shaw or phone 250-477-2156 with questions
about details. AND I WILL ANSWER THEM!
Just try that with HCB! ;-)

I sold DVD's to LUG members in the past with quite a favourable response. So
now we've put together a kind of "SPECIAL!"  :-)

I have a number of "Special edition DVD copies" of the TV documentary, with
a special "Ted Grant Image show" added!  As well as a couple of extra
interviews. The DVD including shipping is $45.00.

However! Here is the "SPECIAL" with 2 ITEMS for a price of one including
shipping! "60 Years Legendary Photojournalism" book and the DVD "The Art of
Observation!" This includes shipping and handling!

$60.00 US.....................   trust me well worth the package price! Any
buyers??????? :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

---