Subject: [Leica] Peter Lik’s Recipe for Success: Sell Prints. Print Money. - NYTimes.com
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 16:30:25 -0600

I did notice it was the lead story in the business section, as opposed
to art and leisure.  And then if you go to the photography section in
the magazine ("A True Picture of Black Skin"), you will learn that
"cameras and the mechanical tools of photography have rarely made it
easy to photograph black skin".   But, one can work around these
unfriendly tools, such as adjusting a light meter for black skin.
Another revelation was that film emulsions were calibrated for white
skin, and thus don't work will with black, brown or red skin.

Ken