Subject: [Leica] Elder Prostate Wisdom
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 17:49:45 -0600

My family practice physician suggested that I discontinue PSA screening
after age 70, even though I had increasing scores over a few years but
without a dramatic velocity.  That was fine with me since I had to
abstain from alcohol or caffeine for three weeks prior to each test
(alcohol, OK, but caffeine is another matter altogether).

Ken