Subject: [Leica] Konost "Leica" YA GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 07:40:12 +1000

Dear Dr Ted it is a concept that they hope will appeal to enough people to
get enough money so that they can try to develop and market it. I think
that it would be a formidable challenge to produce especially with a
comparatively miniscule R&D budget, no manufacturing base or experience.
As far as I know Kyle's figure of USD 1300 was just a speculation on what
people might pay for such a camera
The styling and concept looks to be copied straight from an actual Leica
(the T)
Take a look:
http://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-T/Leica-T-Camera-System
It has its own AF lens system and an adapter that allows the use of M lenses

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman