Subject: [Leica] Leica is now selling pre-brassed cameras so every couch potato can look like a badass journalist
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:22:36 +0000

George,

I didn't mean that the M-P itself is a "very silly" camera, I meant the
concept,
the gimmick whatever you wish to call it. When you compare a job like this
with
some LUGgers cameras and the stories both cameras and LUGgers can tell,
there is
simply no contest.

And, Yes I'd like a cheaper M too ;-)

Peter