Subject: [Leica] OT: just got home 1 day post op total knee replacement!
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:24:58 -0500

Great to know the diet helps, Montie!  I have to get back on it when I get
home.  It was impossible to follow in Cuba and I can really tell a
difference.  My hips and knees are complaining.  We walked an enormous
amount, too, though!  I'm actually looking forward to getting back on the
no gluten diet.

Tina