Subject: [Leica] Leica selling pre-brassed cameras etc.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:08:30 -0500

Though a lot of people don't get past I don't think showing people their pix
from the back of their camera. I've seen people with a baggie filled with
memory cards.

On 2/25/15 10:05 PM, "Christopher Williams" <zoeica at mac.com> wrote:

> Magnum now allows this for free from their website.
>

> Chris Williams
> www.zoeicaimages.net
> 504-231-6261

>>> 900 classic images which the owner will be free to print, share or sell
>>> as
>>> if their own. Registering the camera upon purchase establishes copyright.
>>>
>>> The images were culled from films left unclaimed at photo labs during the
>>> past 90 years. Leica has devoted a huge effort to sorting and selecting
>>> appropriate ohotos covering the historic timespan of the marque.
>>>
>>> There will be separate colour and black & white editions of these
>>> pre-loaded
>>> cameras. The b&w versions are scheduled to sell for at least 10% more