Subject: [Leica] PAY: Bench View - Big Sur
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:55:41 -0800

Feels like it's been about a year since I posted a new photo and I like the
ring of Photo A Year: PAY! ;-)

One of many lovely venues experienced last week in a 4 day trip at Big Sur.
This park, Limekiln, was closed for 2 years after the devastating 2008 Big
Sur fire, but has now come back even more beautiful than before. This bench
was here before the fire and survived. I'd never been able to find an angle
that I liked until this trip. A precarious perch from above.

I spent 95% of my photo time during this trip in this park. After the
recent rains and the return to glory from the fire, combined with 4 days of
marine layer that created a beautiful soft light box over the entire area,
I was mesmerized. More images later but thought I'd share the bench view
with my LUG mates first.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Bench+View_+Limekiln+State+Park-2015-02-16.jpg.html

PLEASE look large! I hope you enjoy.
Best,