Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:57:33 -0600

True winter weather arrived in Natchitoches, but it was freezing rain and
icy roads that led to three days of closure at the University (because of
the roads and bridges.)

I know I'm not getting any sympathy from many of you, but at noon of the
third day, we got a brief, rather heavy snowfall.  I braved the elements
into my garden to capture this stalwart bloom.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4178

--
Regards,

Sonny