Subject: [Leica] Last post sent in error
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 12:56:36 -0500

Nathan?s blog post about our various visits together, which was meant for
my husband.  However, it?s fortunately G-rated and quite an horror.  The
hospitality extends to other LUG members who want a tawdry evening (or day)
together in Philadelphia.

This group is a wonderful, wonderful accumulation of fellow camera
enthusiasts.  Easily the greatest photographic experience I?d had for the
past two decades?save for the photo show where I found a half-dozen deckle
edge paper cutters!!!

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA