Subject: [Leica] Viewfinders exhibition in Brussels, 1-31 May
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:16:39 +0100

Even though I left Brussels in 2000 (after living there for 5 years), I have
remained a member of Viewfinders, the English-language photography club.
This May, we will have a group exhibition in a very central location, Halles
Saint-G?ry. The space is limited to about 50 images, so I was very pleased
to have two images selected. They will be printed 50x75cm. The theme of the
exhibition is:

A ?Love Story? - Of Brussels and suburbs, in the spirit of  "I am not a
tourist. This is my home and it fascinates me to be here". Show why Brussels
is such a special place for you, as a (foreign) resident (including Belgians
not from Brussels! ?) or as ?nen echte Brusseleir?. Express some special
aspect, show you know it better than the average person. Express this
through a strong image that makes a statement! (Definitely NOT ?Brussels
viewed through the eyes of an Ex-pat?!)

Brussels is of course no longer my home, but I am there so often that it
FEELS like my second home. The two images that I will be exhibiting are:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2014/50_6.jpg
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2014/50_6.jpg>

and a monochrome version of this one:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2014/50_9.jpg
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2014/50_9.jpg>

If you are in Brussels in May, do visit?the work at our group exhibitions is
always of a very high standard, and the location is great?close to Grand?
Place, with many nice bars and restaurants within walking distance.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain