Subject: [Leica] iphone pics in Cuba
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:22:41 -0800

we are going to Cuba on Thursday, besides real cameras we are taking our
iphones. They likely won't be of much use as phones, but Tara asked re their
use as  (im)pure cameras. I suspect and stated without absolute certainty,
they will be fine as cameras, even though all emailing and texting functions
will likely be dead. Is this correct, and do you have anything you would
like to add to this?

adios muchachos,

many thanks,

Steve