Subject: [Leica] PESO Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:01:54 -0000

Halt. Who goes there - friend or faux?

So, at some art auction in the 2040s, these innovative pieces of time
travelling will be held up as real memorabilia from 1943 by an auctioneer
who has been briefed by a researcher who will probably be invoking the Duck
Rule and taking a flyer by confirming that they are real, and of their time.

You should be walking through the door marked "Shame" not only for the
chance of confusing future generations but for damaging the health of your
viewers. Here I am in Ireland battling vertigo and you force us poor elderly
Luggers to tilt our heads sideways to view them. You should be very ashamed
:-)

Douglas
Duck Rule: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a
duck, then it probably is a duck.