Subject: [Leica] Russell's Hong Kong Visit
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:30:17 +1100

Hi Howard,

I like the panorama picture. It is fantastic to show how the compact and
dense city looks like from the Peak.

Your family picture looks great too as you share with us your wonderful
time?.

I see you use your photography gears to its maximum that we need to learn
more?

Thank you very much for sharing good picture in good time and view?.

Cheers,

Jacky.