Subject: [Leica] Performance, Florence, Italy, 2014 - TED
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 07:30:01 +0100

Bonjour Dear Uncle Ted,

my answer is simple, the photo is one which would work with any type
of camera, film, etc.

It is one about a vision by an author of a photograph, you may read
artist too, and this vision just perfectly fits mine these days.

As simple as that :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 8 mars 15 ? 22:24, Ted Grant a ?crit :