Subject: [Leica] Ted's DVD and book
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:16:53 -0700

Hi LUGers,

I received Ted?s book and DVD yesterday. My wife and I immediately looked at
the entire DVD; that includes both special features. I was so taken with the
DVD that I immediately sent Ted this message:

?Lee and I just looked at EVERYTHING on the DVD. It was just wonderful. And
it really gave me a chance to experience your warm personality.?

A word of explanation. I?ve never met him. The nearest I ever came was back
when he was taunting us with assignments and a cockeyed shot of my cat so
impressed him that he actually phoned me. I was stunned. So, with that one
exception, my only direct contact has been reading his emails to the LUG. He
is clearly not a writer. His personality really does not come through in the
email. But I?ve always been impressed with emails from those who have
visited him and described what a warm experience it had been.

All I can say is that the DVD is the next best thing to visiting him.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204