Subject: [Leica] PESO 03 10 15
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 21:35:36 -0700

Jim Shulman SHOWED:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/parade+view+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
NOW THAT'S WHAT "STREET PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALL ABOUT!"
Good on you Jim! And as obvious as it is there are those with the
observation abilities of a Moose? Whatever? And they'd miss seeing this?
WHY? Heck I don't know, but there are. OH yeah or they didn't have a spare
card! OR WORSE? A SPARE BATTERY EITHER!  ouch that one hurts when yer
reminded doesn't it? :-)

None of us of course, because we're all LUGGERS?  WE DO! DON'T WE ALL? Put a
fully charged battery in our pocket just before slinging our camera over
shoulder. Or neck! WE DO DON'T WE?  ;-) Yeah I knew everyone would say yes
of course without fail! WAY TO GO CREW!!!!!!! :-)

CHEERS,
Dr. ted :-)

---