Subject: [Leica] Return to Eagle Pictures
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:37:01 +0800

Hi Luggers,
I brought a portable hard drive with me to Hong Kong loaded with my Pender
Island bird pictures. I am having another show at the Talisman Gallery for
the month of July this year.

I have worked up this photoshop composite as a possible poster for the show:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Eagles2014/EaglesComp.jpg.html>

What do you think?

Also - for old time?s sake - here is one of my favourite eagle shots taken
later in the year that I have not shown you before:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Eagles2014/Eagle3408C3.jpg.html>

I am fascinated by the eagle?s flying, sure command of both air and water -
and am gratified when I catch them interacting with both - as in this shot
where the
talon has just scratched the surface of the water.

Please look large. C&C on both photos most welcome,

Howard (taking a short break from kinetic Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Return to Eagle Pictures)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Return to Eagle Pictures)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Return to Eagle Pictures)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Return to Eagle Pictures)